Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the best rates?
Our best rate guarantee and promotions are available on our website http://namdaemun-seoul.frasershospitality.com or through our Reservations Department at:
Tel: +82 2 2220 8235/8236 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What kind of facilities do you have?
Fully equipped gym with city views and sauna on the 16th floor, complimentary use for in-house guests. The “Panorama Lounge/Bar” on the 16th floor and an all-day-dining “First Floor” restaurant. Conference rooms and basement parking.
How much does the hotel airport transportation cost?
One way from/to Incheon airport, KRW120,000 (10% VAT excluded)
One way from/to Gimpo airport, KRW70,000 (10% VAT excluded)
Advance reservation is required.
Do you offer any free shuttle service to tour Seoul city?
Our shuttle service departs at 11:20 and 14:20 daily. It covers the following stops: Myeongdong, Insadong, Dongdaemun and Itaewon. Shuttle service is provided for in-house guests only.
Which is the nearest metro station?
City Hall Station (Line 1 & 2) exit number 7 is 5-7 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
Do you provide internet access?
Yes, we provide Wi-Fi access and 1 x LAN cable in the room without any charges.
How can I reach the hotel from Incheon Airport?
- Airport Limousine Bus #6005 at boarding gate 5B or 12A at Incheon Airport arrival hall level. KRW 15,000 one-way / person. Alight at "Fraser Place Namdaemun" bus stop. Estimated travel time: 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Taxi would cost about KRW80,000 and travel time 1 hour, both depending on traffic conditions.
- Express Train “AREX” from Incheon Airport station to Seoul station. KRW8,000. Estimated duration: 45mins. From Seoul station to the hotel, take a taxi at the cost of KRW3,000 to KRW3,500, about 5 minutes.
From Seoul station to the hotel:
1. Use our free AREX - Hotel Shuttle Service;
- Departure point is on 1st floor of the Seoul Station, take the escalator at the basement where the Airport Express Train arrives to the 1st Floor (ground level), turn right and you will see the Hotel Shuttle schedule of several hotels - look out for Fraser Place Shuttle schedule.
2. Take a taxi at the cost of KRW3,000 to KRW3,500, about 5 minutes.
How can I reach the hotel from Gimpo Airport?
1. Airport limousine bus #6021 from Gimpo Airport. KRW 7,000/person respectively. Alight at "Namdaemun Market" bus stop. Estimated duration: 1 hour 10 minutes.
2. Taxi would cost about KRW40,000. Estimated duration: 1 hour. Both cost and time depend on traffic conditions.
3. Express Train “AREX” from Gimpo Airport station to Seoul station. KRW1,250. Estimated duration: 25mins.
From Seoul station to the hotel:
1) Use our free AREX - Hotel Shuttle Service;
- Departure point is on 1st floor of the Seoul Station, take the escalator from the basement where the Airport Express Train arrives to the 1st Floor (ground level), turn right and you will see the Hotel Shuttle schedule of several hotels - look out for Fraser Place Shuttle schedule
2) Take a taxi at the cost of KRW3,000 to KRW3,500, about 5 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
How to get from Seoul Station to the Hotel?
a) You are welcome to use our free AREX Hotel Shuttle Service to the hotel.
Departure point is on 1st floor of the Seoul Station, take the escalator from the basement where the Airport Express Train arrives to the 1st Floor (ground level), turn right and you will see the Hotel Shuttle schedule of several hotels - look out for Fraser Place Shuttle schedule.
b) Taxi from Seoul Station to the hotel about 5 minutes at estimated cost of KRW 3,000 to KRW 3,500, depending on traffic conditions.
Any sightseeing spots within walking distance from the property?
Namdaemun market, Myeondong, Deoksu Palace, Gwanghwamun, Gyeongbok Palace are within 10-20 minutes’ walk from hotel.
Where and when is breakfast served?
Breakfast is optional depending on your booking. Charges will apply if your booking does not include breakfast. Complimentary for children 7 and below, breakfast is available daily at the “First Floor” restaurant from 06:30 to 10:00. KRW: 15,400 upon booking ; 19,800 at the counter.
How much do you charge for an extra guest?
A charge of KRW 44,000 per night is applicable for an extra guest. This charge includes an extra bed. There are no additional charges for children under the age of 7.
Is parking provided during the stay?
Yes, the car park entrance is located along the right side of the property. Each unit is entitled to one complimentary car park lot.
Where are the recommended shopping districts?
Namdaemun Market, just 3 minutes’ walk from the property, is the oldest market in Seoul. For cosmetics, fashion and dining options, Myeongdong is a short 10- to 15-minute walk. Most shops are open from 10:00 to 22:00 hours. Lotte Department Store (duty-free) and Shinsegae Department store are near Myeongdong.
DongDaeMun Market, the only night market in Seoul, opens throughout the night from 22:00 to 04:00 hours.
For further information, the Front Desk team will be more than happy to assist you.
Are there any restaurants in the property?
Yes, there is an all-day dining “First Floor” restaurant with the following operating hours:
Breakfast, 06:30-10:00 hours
Lunch, 11:30-14:30 hours
Room service is also available from 10:00 to 23:00 (last order 23:00)
When is the check-in and check-out time?
Check-in after 15:00 hours on your arrival date and check-out before 12:00 hours on your departure date.
For check-in before 09:00, full-day rate applies; after 09:00 and before 11:00 hours, half-day rate applies.
For check-out before 17:00, half-day room charge applies; after 17:00 hours, full-day room rate charge applies.
Late check-out is subject to availability. Please approach the front desk for further information.
What kind of amenities do you provide?
We provide standard bathroom amenities. (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Body Lotion, Toothbush, Toothpaste, Shower Cap, etc.)
Do you have smoking rooms?
All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking areas are located at 16F Hidden Terrace and public terrace outside the hotel.
Is laundry service available?
Regular Service: Latest collection 10:00am and will be delivered before 7:00pm on the same day.
Express Service: Collection from 9:00am to 6:00pm and will be delivered after 4 and half hours on the same day with additional 50% surcharge.
What TV channels do you provide?
We offer 49 international & local channels such as CNN, BBC WORLD, SBS and MBC. Detailed channel list is available in the room.
Where and when can I use computer in the hotel?
Computer stations are available for use on the 1st floor 24/7. Photocopying, scanning, printing and other services are available at applicable charges.
What is your cancellation policy?
For cancellation of reservation, notice must be given 2 days (48 hours) prior to arrival date to avoid any applicable charges.
Can I store my luggage at the hotel after checking out?
Guests may leave their luggage at the concierge after checking out, however, please inform our front desk team if you do not intend to reclaim on the same day.
What is the address of Fraser Place Namdaemun Seoul?
Our address is : 58 Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea, 04526.
How do I make local/international calls?
For Local calls, press 9 and then the phone number. For international calls, press 9-001 before entering the country code and the phone number.
Are there any good Korean Restaurants around this area?
There are many Korean restaurants in Bukchangdong dining district. To the right of the hotel is an alley that leads to Holly’s Café.